Visibility

Starting Over

Sometimes I think about starting over because it feels like I have so little to show for all I have done.

I look around and wonder what it would be like to have that chance but I always say no because there are more good things on my ledger than bad.

But there are moments where I have a hard time remembering that and I have to focus on the list of accomplishments.

I never saw myself as a complete fuck up, always found a way to make things work. But I'm tired now like I have never been and I just ache.

One day this will be history and I'll have years of stability to look back upon. I know what I need and want.

Working on making things happen just wish I wasn't forced to do everything the hard way.

Makes me angry but sometimes anger is my friend.

I need a massage.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...