Look, a second post written this weekend.
My hands are shaking now because adrenaline is surging through them. This blogger posted something on Facebook about how the fighting won't stop until Israel and the Pals both love their children.
Dude went on to claim that the body count made it clear who was right and who wasn't. Well I have never liked this fucker so I took him to task immediately.
He came back at me and said he holds a degree in Poli Sci and one international relations and has written more papers about the ME than he cares to remember not to mention his mother is Jewish.
Baby, I tore into him and I would have completely destroyed him but the guy who started the topic deleted the thread. I really wanted to nail this motherfucker. I suppose it is fair to say that because I don't like him and I am already irritated I might have really aimed for his throat but fuck!
This namby pamby bullshit that is being peddled out there about body counts is going to get more people killed and I won't have it. I can't speak as honestly as I want on my page now because of my situation but I can only give so much.
Fucking assholes. Wish I could slap that pasty faced fuck and his worthless degrees. Do people really fall for that crap. A degree won't change the facts, won't fix a flawed theorem or make 2+2 equal 7.
Damn, I hate being cut off like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment