Can you stop trying to pick fights with me about silly things. I understand you are doing it because you are angry that I didn't say I wanted to make love to you 100,000 times. I apologize for that.
You know I would do it a million times or more if possible.
So I'll apologize again and promise to let you go down on me two or three times a day, if not more.
But don't worry, I will take care of you too.
When we are living together I am going to do my best to wear you out.
If we were in the same room now and you tried to fight with me I'd back you up against the wall and kiss you so hard it would take your breath away.
Hell at the moment I think I'd make you be on top. Or maybe I'd bend you over the couch and take you from behind.
But if you said please I'd be on top.
My sweet Juneleh, I do love you so and I really do know things. But I am not going to say what they are here.
No comments:
Post a Comment