Come sit on my lap and let's talk about whatever pops up.
Let's catch up on all we have missed out on and let chemistry take over. Maybe we'll make love or maybe I'll put you on all fours and have my way with you. Submit.
Let me feed you. Give yourself to me and I'll take you to our special place again.
Tell me about your troubles and rest in my arms. Let me carry you for a while. I am good at it and I can ease your mind. Instead of running around with 10,000 tabs open inside your head I'll help you make it only 6 or 9.
Maybe you'll do the same for me.
I feel you thinking and wondering. Hear you telling yourself to stay away and making lists of reasons why you should.
And I feel you coming back anyway.
Hard to feel out of control...isn't it.
Kind of fun too.
I know you remember that feeling and how surprised we were to feel like kids again.
So surreal to think how distant it can feel and know that in seconds it could change. There is magic here and always have been.
Don't ask me to explain how or why or tell you what I think I will happen because I choose to remain silent on that. You'll see is my answer.
You're sexy, beautiful and amazing. Always have been and always will be.
And now it is time for this old man to take his old worn out self elsewhere. If I can't be reproductive I have be productive and that requires focus elsewhere.
Good thing I have that laser focus too. It helps me get quite a bit a done in short bursts.
Fear is a funny thing too, we have become good friends...fear and I.
That fucker has been living with me for a long time, I know him far too well. But that is how life goes sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment