Visibility

Sweet and Salty Girl

Dear June,

My sweet and salty girl you are something else. If people ask me if I could survive being trapped on an island or locked in a closet and I say yes it is with you in mind.

You're still so damn sexy.

I suppose if the right circumstances presented them I would show you. I was kind of disappointed, kind of glad you haven't hugged me when I have seen you. You might have known what I thought even if I kept a straight face.

That is one thing girls never have to worry about. Don't get me wrong, I love being a man and wouldn't want to be a woman. It looks much harder to me and I figure why make life more difficult than it already is.

Anyway, I have all sorts of interesting images in my head now, some of them are with clothes and some are without. I do miss lying in bed with you and talking among other things. Who knows what tomorrow holds or who holds each other tomorrow.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...