Dear Juneleh,
Looks like we are doing our thing, the one where we circle each other and dance. I tease you about animal magnetism and do that thing where I pull your ponytail.
Sometimes you respond with anger and sometimes it is not real anger. Sometimes it is just sexual tension. Sometimes the thought of whether my hands should be on your hips or holding your head is the unspoken idea.
The tension of staring, thinking and wondering. Should we let our guard down and make love or just fuck.
Memories rise from the depths and I feel your mind, heart and body respond to mine. I think about what it would be like to take you. Think about reminding you how to submit and be dominated as well as to engage in real partnership.
Everything is different and nothing has changed. The great contradiction of knowing the potential we share and the question of whether we will ignore it and move on or follow it.
I know I saw a birthday greeting from you but it disappeared. I don't know what happened because I didn't touch it. I never got to say thank you or acknowledge it, but I do appreciate it.
Life's a hell of a ride, isn't it.
No comments:
Post a Comment