Visibility

A New Declaration

Dear Junebug,

This is my declaration of non love for you. Yep, a double dose of non love coming right at you.

Come closer and I'll say it to your face, pull your hair, grab your hips and walk away. Nothing like a mixed message to make you a bit crazy.

I have been out stirring up trouble for no good reason, hell I stopped writing this post for a moment so that I could go reply to someone. Some people haven't any idea who they are dealing with. Cue evil laughter.

It is fun when you don't take it seriously.

What a crazy week. Come give me a non love hug, but ask first because if you don't ask I won't let you do it. Got to remind you of the power of the penis. And besides you told me I am the boss and that your body is mine so there.

Got a terrible hankering for some Cinnabon, wish they delivered but I am not going out for one. Going to hit the treadmill for a bit and then come back, maybe watch a movie or something. And I am going to write.

Stories have to be written and told. Haven't decided what i feel like writing about yet, your welcome to shout out an idea or two, just use the right name. ;)O

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...