Visibility

Dear Stalker

Dear  Stalkerleh,

Why not just concede that you are afraid of falling back in love with me and or are not sure if you ever really stopped loving me. We both know you want to see me and that part of you would very much like to feel my hands on your hips and many other places.

Of course I won't just do any of that. You will have to ask for it and even then it might not happen for no other reason than you have forgotten about the awesome power of the penis.

I faked every orgasm with you. ;)

Hee hee, I like messing with you stalkerleh.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...