Visibility

Grey Hairs

So woman, I wonder if you still have no grey hairs in your special place. I have a picture that I can use to compare the past to the present. ;)

Could be fun. Hee hee

I know you have thought about it, even if you pretend you haven't.

Watching Zero Dark 30 now, paused it so I could get a drink and to give you something new to read because you will show up here again, you are obsessed with me and can't figure out what to do.

Sigh, that animal magnetism is something else.

I could write a whole story about that, but you might freak out, or maybe not. It is like saying you are a bad girl who needs a spanking, you'd like that along with some hair pulling.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...