Dear June,
Someone told me that I shouldn't tell you that I won't tell you any stories until you are lying beneath me or looking up at me with a full mouth, but that is not how I roll.
I say what I say, do what I do and let the chips fall where they may. Frankly I don't think any of those comments are going to make one whit of difference as to whether any of those things ever happen so from my perspective I haven't lost or gained anything.
Hell, things are good but crazy in my world. Been driving hard to make things happen and I did, but there is a little uncertainty in a couple of areas.
It has been more than challenging but I am doing my best to be patient and to keep pushing so that things turn out as I wish. That is the hardest part, the pushing and patience because so much is outside of my control.
It is hard to do this and just go with the flow, because all of the time and effort I am putting in makes me want to see results sooner than later. But I have come this far so I will continue to keep moving down this path.
With some luck and continued hard work I will see the benefits of these efforts manifest themselves in a big reward.
No comments:
Post a Comment