Today is a day I never thought I'd see or experience. 98% of the stuff is out from that other place but the old landlords have been ridiculous and pushy so I went there and worked on getting stuff out for 90 minutes.
That included deep cleaning and moving around of things to make life easier for them. In the midst of it there was a big blowout and I left and seriously wondered if I would ever go back.
Took more effort than I can properly express not to tell them to never call again. I am beyond angry.
They forget all that happened just before we moved in. The wedding and family vacation that we attended with them all made it that much more of a clusterfuck when we moved in.
Who knew it would have taken so long to get out. And the shit that went on this last six months or so is stuff I will never forget. Never would have imagined that it could be a part of my story.
And so I sit here completely dumb founded, feeling betwixt, between, disappointed and angry, so very angry.
Going to sit in the hot tub soon and try to forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment