"I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might have never met you."
Don't know who said that but it doesn't matter because in the no romance zone there is no romance.
Not any sex either so don't come here looking at me with lust in your eyes or you will find that parts in your nether regions will be clogged and your doctor will suggest various forms of treatment that you don't find attractive.
And don't ask about love because that is not here either. All we have down here is like, sometimes a severe case of it. ;)
Don't ask about the secret either, because I know things and I would hate to be asked to tell you what I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment