Dear June,
Been through all sorts of crazy so I thought I'd bring you up to speed.
Officially moved and am in the midst of unpacking hell. Not excited about having to do it all again because this is going to be home for about a year, but that is long enough to not go crazy about the idea.
Only slept here one night so far but it is a world better than where I was and I am pleased about that.
Next Friday my mother is going in for surgery. They found a polyp somewhere around her stomach during an endoscopy. Gave her a second one to see if they could pull it out but couldn't do it so they scheduled the surgery.
Apparently it is going to require a 5 day stay. I am glad that she doesn't have to wait long because the anticipation is in some ways the hardest part. I am talking about her and not me.
Hope life at arm's length is treating you well. The V-day boy looks like a dork but don't tell mini-me I said that 'cuz I think it is good for you to be the creepy one and not me. But I'd still punch him in the nose if needed.
On my way to Home Depot to buy stuff, got a few things to build/repair. Feels good to work with my hands, would feel better to work you.
No comments:
Post a Comment