Visibility

In Case You Didn't Know

Dearest Juneleh,

I think you are one hell of a pain in my ass and somewhat crazy but I wouldn't have you any other way. I still love writing for you best, don't ask me to explain why because I won't analyze it for you.

All I will do is tell you I follow that funky feeling and that even though it has sometimes gotten me in trouble it has led me to the best places. Doesn't mean I don't sometimes get irritated or upset with it because I do.

But it is who I am and I am not going to try to change it. Fact is I fear who and what I would be without it. So just know that I know things and I see things and that sometimes I put them on paper because it is what I was born to do.

Besides my calves are scarred forever so even if I wanted to forget things I can't reminder is there every day.

Not to mention I have these pictures, might have to check them against the real thing sometime just to see what aging has done. Hee hee, air sucker.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...