Dear Juneleh,
I was thinking about whether to write you a love letter or a story and then I decided I would let the universe tell me what to do so I yelled "Hey universe, give me a sign."
Well nothing happened, no lightning, no thunder no voices from a burning bush and so I went about my business. Worked for a while and then I took a break. Went to the television and turned on HBO to see if there are any movies worth taping and this was playing.
Flipped on Amazon to see if there was a book for my Kindle and this showed up. Did I mention my email contained listings like Advanced Placement Team • TX-Arlington.
Well I don't see that as anything but coincidence so who knows. Anyhoo, anyway and anywhere was my response. So I told the universe that I need something more direct and then I felt my body get warm because you were thinking about me.
You and those wandering hands. Well I don't know much but what I do know I am keeping to myself for the moment. But I will confess my dearest that if I had you in our bed I would have lots to talk to you about. Still don't know if I am going to write the story or not, got some of it written down on paper. The question is whether I will move my notes over or not. Kiss me crazy girl and submit or don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment