Visibility

Who I Am or Who Am I

Well past midnight, not nearly as tired as I should be but I am a night owl and I have a lot on my mind.

If you ask me what I see when I close my eyes I know for certain what that is and where I am. It is different from who I am now and where I am.

Used to wonder if I had the guts to make the changes and then life happened and I learned I could and I can. Not really a question of can now, but when. Could say more, could be explicit but I think given what I know, what I feel and what I think for now I'll just let that one be.

Funny sort of place to be in, this moment. It is a mix of supreme confidence and real uncertainty. A question of do I trust what I see or what I know. Trust is hard to come by these days, but even when things are at their hardest I always know if I keep moving forward I'll get to where I am going.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...