Visibility

A Few Words

Hi baby,

Another day, another dance with you doing your steps out of sight and me doing the same, except it doesn't feel like you are that far away.Maybe it is because I have been around and seen enough to know what your life looks like. Or maybe it is because I don't have to see you to feel you because I just do.

Don't know how or why it works but I know it does. Don't have to close my eyes to see your smile or to feel your touch. I just know what it is like the same way I know what it would be like to live with you full time.

You fill the empty gaps and always have, a missing puzzle piece. Every time you come into my arms I think about how it feels like this is how it has always been and is always meant to be.

Things are moving here, can't give you too many details other than I feel them moving. I am placing my trust in all that I have done and worked to do. Putting faith that push leads to shove and I will end up where I am supposed to be.

Not easy to do. Not easy to let go. Not easy but necessary.

And if all I have seen proves to be true, well the day will come.

You may wonder if it is all sex with me. You may ask why I long for your legs and lips and I'll tell you to close your eyes and tell me who you see looking back at you.  I'll ask you if there is anything I can't do with you, I'll ask who you trust most and I'll see you looking back at me because it is just how it is.

And then I'll repeat your words from the past and say no one is better at taking care of us than you and I.

I love you because I just do. It is what I feel and it feels right.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...