Dear June,
I have been thinking about your birthday and figure I ought to just show up and take you out. Haven't decided if it will be IHOP, sushi or the so so Chinese buffet, but I'll make up my mind before I get you.
I am guessing part of you thinks I am just playing but there is a piece that wonders if I am that crazy and the answer is I really am. Been wanting to come back since I left so I figure why not now.
Don't freak out, because even thought it is not outside of the realm of reality it is not how I want to do things. I don't know what plans you have made but my best guess is you have something and fitting me in isn't easily done.
And my sweet love you know that for something like this I want more than a few minutes with you. I am not referring to what I may or may not want to do either because I like having time to just hang out and be with you.
I think one of my very favorite things is about spending time with you is that we don't hit that "I am sick of them" moment. It is special and rare.
Anyway I am busting my ass making things happen here. Don't have any specific details to share yet so it is sort of silly to make it sound like so much is going on but if force of will has anything to do with anything there will be.
Try not to think about me so much, makes me all sweaty when you do that, such an intense gaze and I am so old.
Ok, not so old, compared to some people. ;)
Got to do my usual exit, call me Houdini. You are still my biggest and sweetest PITA.
No comments:
Post a Comment