Visibility

Sweet Girl With The Radiant Smile

Dear Sweet Girl With The Radiant Smile,

No good updates to give right now, but not necessarily bad updates either. I am busting my ass to make something happen and trying to just operate in that middle zone of calm. Last night I came across a listing for a gig that appears to be right in my wheelhouse so I sent over an application.

The funny thing to me is that when it ended up in my inbox I immediately recognized the area. It is located down the street from the restaurant we hit for my birthday, not too far away from where the Misters Hall and Johnson meet.

Looked at that and thought about how there was a time I had no idea that I could skip through the glade to my target and find myself in places that had been foreign but now feel so very familiar. Haven't heard a word from these people and I might not hear anything so there is nothing to report other than it made me smile to realize I knew where I was looking.

Been looking in multiple places both near and far and haven't got anything other than my gut feel about where I am going to end up. If I told you I have no interest in your legs being wrapped around me would you believe me?

Hell, I can't even say it with a straight face. :) Who knows what will happen in this crazy mystery called life. I am just doing my best to enjoy the ride and with a bit of luck soon you'll enjoy my ride. Probably wouldn't surprise my baby to hear that I have 15 gallons of the go go juice ready and waiting for you.

I might ask if I can kiss you. I might ask if I can make love to you. But ultimately I am not really asking. Does that make me a bad man. Hell, who can worry about that now. Just give me your hand woman, I would feel better holding it.

You know I love you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...