Dear Juneleh,
It doesn't look like we'll get to celebrate your birthday together this year but if we did I would take you out again for a great meal. Fact is I'll never forget spending your birthday with you. It is one of those special moments that is burned into my memory and one that to me speaks volumes about us, who we are, who we were and even who we could be.
Maybe it sounds silly to you but when I think about that meal it is one where I looked at you and thought she'll forever be my girl. Won't matter if we are 12, 50 or a 100.
So even though there is some time before the day comes I wanted to let you know it is on my mind and that if I could I would spend it with you. I have more than a few ideas about how to entertain you and trust me when I say that my thoughts about those are all places to visit and experiences to share.
Got to run my dear, but you know how to find me. MLBF
No comments:
Post a Comment