Visibility

Keeping You In The Loop

My cousin died yesterday. It wasn't unexpected but I am still sad about it. Debated about whether to keep you in the loop about it and here is what I came up with.

Under 'normal' circumstances I would keep you posted about everything just as I think you would do for me. However given the current status I figured I would let you enjoy your vacation. While I am sad the honest truth is we weren't very close. Her death brings up other issues and as a parent I feel horribly for hers because no one should bury a child.

But it seems wrong not to share this with you so I am 'balancing' things by doing so here. You'll see that I kept you posted and I'll feel like I didn't impose upon your vacation. If I felt like I had to lean on you for this I would have no problem reaching out, but it is not one of those situations.

Anyway, you are a pain in my ass but I do love you so here I am. Hope you are having fun. One of these days I need to see if those bagels you talk about are decent.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...