Visibility

And Here We Are

I don't know how often you are reading or not reading the blog. Nothing is showing up in stats. Believe it or not I don't check as frequently as you might think. But I always like seeing you there. You are my favorite person to write for.

The more time goes by and the more I see the more importance I place on trying to spend time with the people we love and care about most. I suppose in a couple of months I am going to experience what you went through last year.

I'll be standing there on the outside feeling like I am missing out on the celebration. It is ok, It is not hard to understand how or why things are as they are now. But it doesn't mean I am not interested in being part of it all.

I figure it is about taking one step at a time. This is how it is now. Might not be like this later on, no way to tell for certain.Just have to play it all out and see where it goes.Anyway dear Juneleh, you warm my heart and that is part of why I want to spend time with you.

Of course there is that other piece that wants to tear your clothes off and have my way with you, but we are not discussing that now. Hope to have news to share real soon. More stuff came through this afternoon, but nothing I want to mention yet. Don't want to jinx things.
MLBF

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...