Dear Juneleh,
Bells are going off in my head. It doesn't happen every day but every time it does I am certain you are thinking about me. I always remember how you told me no one could take better care of me. Do you still believe that?
I am certain that no one could take better care of you than me. That is 'cuz I think we are still best friends. We are sometimes grumpy people but since we can spend huge amounts of time together and not be bothered I see it as being a fundamental part of what makes us work.
Ask me to explain it and I'll say we just understand each other and more importantly accept the good with the bad, the loving with the annoying. Think about all the time we spent together and tell me about an occasion where an hour didn't feel like a minute. Because I am who I am I'll ask what would happen if we had unlimited time together and hypothesize it will have an impact but I don't see it in negative terms.
That is because we have lived and loved enough to appreciate life. That provides perspective and understanding that you can't get without going through what we have.
Every time I have kissed you I have seen you smile. There is a light in your eyes that lights up a room. I love that. Every time the bells go off in my head and I feel you it reminds me that only a fool would let go of your hand or ignore the call.
I love you baby. I just fucking love you and I don't care if I have to wait a while to say it in person because you are worth it.
Sooner or later you'll look into my eyes again while I say it. Sooner or later I'll make love to you again because we are meant to have these moments. Never think you are less than you are because you have the sort of raw beauty that can't be disguised, purchased or fabricated.
You simply are.
No comments:
Post a Comment