Hi baby,
Been quite a busy day. Things appear to be progressing in a few areas but not as fast as I would like. Still there is progress and that is worth celebrating.
Looked at one of your recent photos and smiled. You are not just sexy, but beautiful. Sometimes I look at you and think about how I could make love to you for a thousand years and never get tired of you.
I probably told you this but last year when I was at your house you bent over and it took great restraint not to grab your hips and take you. Might have been hard to explain to a few people. Reminds me of the 'old days' when we would talk about how much sex we would have.
I remember how you told me you would never say no and that I could never keep up with you. I still look forward to having significant time with you so that I can work on that. Hard to say it is true if we don't test it out.
I know you believe in science and proper lap experiments. Well my sweet love we need to set aside time to conduct our own experiment. You give your body to me and I'll make it sing. Man oh man, I am...
Anyway you are my best friend and confidant. I love you very much and not just because you swallow. ;)
I want to take care of you and make you smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment