Visibility

Visitors

Hi Juneleh,

Looks like we have had some visitors here. Someone has been digging through the archives a bit, Not sure what they are looking for but that is ok. Haven't decided if I feel like telling them about your sweet lips and how much I like kissing them.

Could be more fun to tell them how you can't keep your hands off me. They might like to know you kissed me first.

Anyway been a crazy-busy day here. More activity leading to who knows where. Got new stuff I am waiting to hear back on. Part of me is excited because so much is happening but most of me wishes it was settled. Would write more but got a couple of deadlines to hit.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...