Visibility

Crazy Times

Hello Sweetheart,

Sunday afternoon is here and my head is racing. I am trying hard to slow it down and focus on the things that are under my control but I am not having much luck. Big things are afoot and it is hard not to be concerned.

Concerned because so much is happening that doesn't impact just me. If that was all I had to worry about I would still be concerned but not like this. This is different because so much is unknown and that is hard to deal with.

Hard because even though you know everything will work out it still doesn't happen on its own and it still doesn't happen without a degree of uncertainty. Overall my gut feels pretty good and that some of the things we hope for are going to come through.

It truly feels that way and part of me thinks I need to take some significant time to just enjoy this moment between things because it is going to get incredibly busy. But I am not sure if I can completely relax if I do that or if it is the right thing.

I know that two of the meetings felt good and that I walked away knowing I had done my best. Might not have been perfect, but I did my best at that time and that moment and that is all that can be done.

Just remember how much I love you and that if I sometimes feel distant here I am really not, I am probably just lost in thought and sometimes when that happens I lose all sense of time so I don't realize how long it has been between calls, emails etc.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...