Visibility

Need You Now


A lifetime ago I would sometimes listen to this song and think about you. The lyrics spoke to me and I would wonder how crazy and pathetic I had to be to keep chasing you.

And one day Last Of The Mohicans came on and a switch clicked inside me.

And I decided I would figure it out, I would find a way to get to you and I did. I am grateful and glad that I didn't give up and that I figured out you hadn't either because you didn't.

Maybe you shut down, but not completely, you spoke to me. We connected as we always have. It might not make sense, it might not be something we can prove but I know we connect somewhere else because I feel you as I know you feel me.

Might not happen all the time, might get lost now and again but it never goes away. Not making predictions about the future because I don't have to. Just reminding you that someone loves you deeply and cherishes you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...