Dear Junebug,
You haven't really been gone for a million years but it feels like you have. Maybe it is because I haven't seen you in weeks and I am itching to spend time with my girl.
Maybe it is because every time you are away I notice the piece of me that is empty and the hole aches a bit. Yeah, it sounds a bit needy but that is ok, life is better when you spend it with people you care about.
So I am waiting for you, waiting because it is what I have to do now. Would probably be less crazed if I didn't have quite as much time on my hands as I do, but we don't always get to make those kinds of choices for ourselves now do we.
Looking forward to holding you in my arms and burying my face in your neck, always makes me feel better when you are close.
No comments:
Post a Comment