Visibility

Running

Hi baby,

It sounds ridiculous but I feel like I haven't had time to update this and it is not because I don't want to or because it is not important it is.

Between the various places I write for and my eyes not feeling great it has been more challenging but I don't want you to think I don't spend time here. It is sort of cyclical I suppose, my writing here.

Anyway I can't wait to see you later. I am so thankful for all of the time in person we get and to some extent that and our other communication is part of why there is less here. It is sort of tied into my being able to tell face-to-face that I love you.

More to come soon.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...