Visibility

Texting Makes It Hard To Write

Well woman I am trying to write you but you keep texting me to ask what I am doing so maybe I should point you to this video and tell you about how it made me think of you. You have to watch at least up to the two minute mark.

Just turned on Bruce, listening to I'M on Fire and trying to relax. I don't do as good a job at this as I want to. I haven't always been wound so tight and so easily affected by stupid things, but I am working at it.

It is part of why I turn off my phone more frequently. I don't want to be the guy who can't put it down. That Pavlovian response irks me.

And right now so many things irk me I just need to focus on taking control of the things I can, where I can.

I missed you today. I really thought you were coming and sort of didn't do much because I expected you would be here. Not your fault at all, I know better than to believe government will move quickly but dammit, I really was hopeful.

It is 'cuz we never get enough time together. I am not saying that to put more pressure on you because it is not what I want, just sharing the thought. If nothing else this time here has answered some very big questions for me and I have more peace of mind than I did before.

I don't know that I agree with you about our reaching a point where we would get sick of each other. I think it is more about equilibrium. We ache to spend as much time together as we can get and if we had years without the craziness we have now we would still enjoy our time, but that crazy edge might not be as sharp.

To me it comes down to that we like each other. We still fight and get irritated but there is that thing inside that lets us go beyond the irritation. And the level of comfort makes making love incredible. That combination is deadly.

The point being I don't think we are based on sex or that is all we ever will be. The astrology works for us and it makes sense.

There is a yin and a yang here, we balance things out and I make your crazy less evident. ;)

Hee hee, love teasing my girl and I love you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...