Visibility

Another Day


Dear Juneleh,

Don't know if you'll show up tonight or not but figured I'd write you another note because it is what I do...sometimes.

Call it coincidence or call it fate but I thought it was funny that when I thought about writing this song came on, Seems appropriate to me, especially since Lou and I look like twins. Probably less so now that he is dead but...

Damn, Exile is singing Kiss you All Over now, must be fate. No wait, I better not mention kissing you here because you'll pretend to get weird. Of course I just wrote about putting your legs over my shoulders so what the hell am I thinking.

On the other hand I know how you tremble and melt when I kiss you. I also know you kissed me first that time way back when. Don't try to revise history 'cuz I know the truth darling.

Crazy times here, so very crazy. Feels a bit like I am going to lose my mind. Been so many moments where I just want to scream and give up but I never do. Not very good at that. Still every now and then I kind of like to pretend I might.

Got two relatively good opportunities on my plate now. Have to see if I can land them both, would be nice to have a choice. The hardest part about now is the uncertainty that comes with it. I have no doubt that I will find a way through it all because I do that well, but does it have to be so fucking hard.

You are still the goofiest best friend I have ever had and the prettiest which is a good thing.

Been thinking about our place. I miss it for a million reasons but I am ever so grateful to have had it. Answered some of the biggest questions I had and now whatever happens I can rest comfortably knowing I was right.

Anyway none of that is here or there. I just need to crush these next few meetings and maybe I can exhale again. Think I might make a point of becoming rich again just so I don't have to deal with these fucking money issues.

Besides I feel like being able to travel and retire before I just drop dead from exhaustion. Guess I better get back to things so I can make sure that doesn't happen. Just remember, bald is beautiful. Not only do I tell myself that but I think of the cash I'll save on shampoo.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...