Visibility

Second Placeholder

 Thought I would have time to write but things have been far too hectic. Dealing with too many crazy people. But hope that will pass.

Sorry for your loss. Life is nuts sometimes, one hell of a ride. Did I mention sometimes I want to slam the computer against the wall.

You keep beating me in the damn game. I am having a browser issue that is jacking things up so I can't respond as quickly as I try. I suspect you might still beat me on some of these songs anyway, but it is closer than it looks.

I suppose if that is the worse that happens life is pretty freaking easy. Unfortunately it is not the worst, but it is top of mind so...

Think I met my quota for salad, could go for Mama's and a beer.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...