Visibility

Music In My Head

Dear June,

There are moments in time that are frozen in my mind, some of them have happened and some not yet.

You are always a part of them, always in them in one way or another.

Sometimes I look in your eyes in those moments that haven't had them and I see an understanding that makes me think you get it and then I wonder how that could be.

Makes no sense for you to look at me that way and I shake my head and ask when the doc is going to check me out but there is this voice inside my head that just laughs when I do that and says it makes perfect sense.

I guess it is based on me trying to come up with rational thought, reason and decision for some of this but that isn't always possible and sometimes it is just unnecessary.

“Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.”
― Mark Twain

“Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste.”
― Charlotte Brontë

“With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”
― William Shakespeare

“Happiness is not a goal...it's a by-product of a life well lived.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

“When you do what you fear most, then you can do anything.”
― Stephen Richards

“A thing of beauty is a joy forever.”
― John Keats, Endymion: A Poetic Romance

“The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.”
― Louisa May Alcott


If I am not mistaken this roller coaster I am on should be moving up the hill preparing us for the mad rush down and around the track and on to the loop.

You know we would have so much fun learning stuff together. Study sessions would be far more interesting. Probably 'cuz of the way we communicate. Think about the moments and you know what I am talking about.

That trust in each other and the sense that you are with someone whose relationship with you is different from all the others because of the depth. There is something in that, something that goes beyond ethereal and magical and right to real.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...