Visibility

Your Legs

Dear June,

If I told you that I want your legs over my shoulders or wrapped around me you'd probably just nod your head and say what else is knew. If I asked for your mouth and told you no one was better you'd probably nod your head again and make a comment about me just wanting to get into your pants.

It is only partially true because you are not just sexy to me because of your looks. You are not just beautiful to me, you are fucking beautiful but I see more of you than you realize and not just because I open my eyes and watch.

If I knew how to paint I could show you exactly what you look like when we are doing stuff but what I can't properly paint is the most important part. I can't show that inside. I can't show you the invisible stuff that I know is there.

I can tell you what I like. I can tell you about specific moments and what we were doing. I can tell you with great detail what I want to do to and with you. I can tell you about how I remember that medical deal from your nether regions and how pleased I was.

Not that you were uncomfortable or that it was painful but that I helped facilitate things because it came about due to our feelings. I can tell you how good it feels to know your girl will give you whatever you want and that if you say I have a gallon for you, she'll sort of roll her eyes at you but you still see that mischievous smile.

I can tell you about all the different places and positions and a desire to make up lost time. I can tell you about the look you gave me when you said 'if you can make it happen on your end I can keep up for as long as you can and then some.

But none of that really addresses that other invisible thing that I know is there.

I didn't say I loved you when I came inside you because of how I felt during one particular moment. I said it for all of the moments, including the hard ones because you are a giant pain in my ass but I loved you anyway, sometimes for reasons that made no sense but I never needed to really understand them because there was always something else that said 'shut up and accept it.'

Never been particularly good at that, but I like to think I have been good at loving you, even if from afar or during times when you said you weren't interested.

If I had five minutes I'd spend it just sitting with you on the couch and I'd be happy.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...