Dear Juneleh,
Many years ago you promised me soft lips to kiss and said that my ### would feel like it was between two soft pillows. You never asked me if I thought you were honest about your promise but I'll answer anyway.
Yes.
You were and you followed through on what you promised but that is neither here nor there. Just sort of a random thought to share. Really I could tell you again your lips are my favorite and it would be true. I have never enjoyed kissing a woman as much as I enjoy kissing you.
Life feels a bit like I am on a seesaw and I am rocking back and forth. Again not the sort of rocking I prefer to do, but sometimes we don't get a choice. In spite of my frustration I expect that I will find way to success and will live many if not most of my dreams, I just wish it would happen sooner.
Had I the opportunity now I would probably grab a big handful of your hair, I always like feeling it in my hand.
Got more than a few stories to share with you but now is not the time. Maybe some other day. Probably shouldn't tell you that I have been thinking about your legs and how I want them wrapped around me but remember we talked about traditional roles and I would be very deep now if I could.
But remember that the reason you are fucking beautiful isn't because when I think about you I think about fucking you but because of what I see inside you. And because we have to be the craziest best friends ever.
Anyway, it is time for me to resume my evening, got a world to conquer and that doesn't happen unless I make it and I will. So I'll see you around sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment