I am starving and need to go make lunch so I don't have time to write. Of course if I wasn't playing name that tune with you I could make time to write but it really wouldn't be enough time to write anything of substance.
I mean I could tell you I love you or that I want to make love to you. I could tell you that I am ready to strangle some of the idiots I am dealing with here but you know these things so it would just be repetition.
So consider this a placeholder in case I don't get back here later and a reminder that I need to take you for sushi. I have some places in mind, probably best I don't frequent any of them today because I would eat all they had and more.
Did I mention I am hungry. I am so hungry now I'd give up sex for food. Must go now, need to eat, Hungry man is getting angry from lack of food in belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment