Visibility

A Quick Blurb

Don't know if you read the post before this or not. It is not an example of my best writing, just sharing it.

Mostly sharing that I really am excited for you but it feels like you are going to be so far away. Makes me wonder if you ever feel like that when I travel. Of course I barely travel and haven't gone nearly as far so it is not really much of a question.

Either way I think it is going to be an incredible trip and you'll have a fantastic time. I'll probably shoot you a text before you leave but just in case it doesn't happen this is proof that the night before you leave I am thinking about you.

Also thinking about all of the spinning plates I am juggling. As in my world if I don't do the heavy lifting it won't get done the right way so I am working extra hard to take care of that. Part of the goal here is to set things up so that I haven't as many issues if I have to make changes again.

But changes are coming either way, no doubt or question about that. I am done with how things are and I am going to shake  the damn box hard and get things moving. Kind of exciting and kind of scary.

Have fun and be safe. MLBF.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...