Not a Sunday goes by where I don't think about what Sundays are for.
Sundays are for making love to my girl. They are for taking time with my Juneleh and connecting in every way.
Some of my favorite moments and memories come from those times and I hope to be lucky enough to have many more of them.
If my gut is right and it is hasn't betrayed me there will be big changes for me soon but I am not sure because every other time in recent memory that I have felt this way things have fallen apart. This frustrates me to no end and it makes me both sad and angry.
Moments like this make me question so much and I can't help but wonder what the hell is wrong with me. The second guessing doesn't last very long because something always happens that convinces me that my situation isn't solely because of things I have done.
But that doesn't always serve as real solace because it is hard not to ask what is my obligation and may responsibility in all of this. It is hard not to say that maybe if I had done A, B or C I wouldn't be in this moment.
I am exhausted by it. The constant stress and feeling that I am always responsible for all of the heavy lifting is driving me insane.
So you might say that one of the reasons I want you wrapped around me is because it would help relieve my stress and that would be true. But it would also be true if I had little to no pressure now because I always feel better when you are around.
And just to set the record straight not only did you kiss me first, you also told me you loved me first too...Cougar girl. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment