Visibility

Not Very Tall

I almost responded to your not very tall remark with the standard 'I am big enough in all the important places' but decided not to because we already know the answer.

Life feels as crazy as ever and I am hopeful that my gut is right about what I think is going to happen. Because if something doesn't come through soon I am really going to lose my mind, assuming I haven't lost it already.

If things do happen as I suspect I'll have to move quickly again and though I am very excited about it there is always the uncertainty that comes from new starts, especially when you are not entirely sure where that could be.

Wonder if my old place is available.

Anyway none of that may happen so it is premature to worry about it but it is easier than thinking about what could be if nothing comes through.

This has been so much harder than I ever would have expected. It has aged me but I'll come out the other side as I always do.

Still hate that you're going without me.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...