It makes me a bit uncomfortable knowing you are going to be so far away. That might sound ridiculous to you especially because it is not like I can just run over today but the thing is, I could get there in a very short time.
If there was a need or a reason I could do it.
And truthfully I could do the same next week or the week after. Got plenty of resources so if you needed help I could be a part of that but it feels funny to me any how.
And maybe it is funny for me to say this, Maybe it is weird or awkward but I don't really care. It is not because I think you are incapable of handling things yourself. I have complete faith and trust there but that doesn't mean I don't like knowing I could do something.
Damn woman, you turned life upside down and inside out. But I suppose I did that too. :) That is the problem with love, world is easier without it but a lot colder.
Take lots of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment