Visibility

Pinched Nerves

If I told you the best way to relieve a pinched nerve was to put your legs over my shoulders and let me drive I wouldn't be surprised if you rolled your eyes or said yes.

And yeah, I would quote the line from Astrology from years ago that said a smart Virgo listens to her Taurus because he can heal her when no one else can. I know I have that saved in an email somewhere but I didn't feel like looking so I Googled a few things and came up with

This couple are, first and foremost, good friends. They sincerely like one another, which is always a good thing for love to blossom. For all Virgo is the Healer of the zodiac, she sometimes struggles to heal her own nerves, but steady Taurus reassures her. Meanwhile, solid, sensible, dependable Taurus is captivated by Virgo’s mercurial mind. Each partner senses something they lack which can be made whole by the other, but their basic earthy nature remain similar enough for them to sympathise with one another. Virgo and Taurus compatibility is based on this similarity of nature, and ensures that there are few nasty surprises for this couple.

Sexually, there is a lot of potential here.
And
If you are in love with a Taurus, hold on to your sweetheart -- this is a magical combination. Each of you knows intuitively what makes the other tick, and how to make the other feel safe and secure. 
This still makes sense to me.

I think we trust each other more than anyone else. When we are upset or concerned with something I know we still prefer to find each other to lean upon.

It might not always happen, but given the choice I have no doubt which direction we turn. It is interesting becaue I don't thinkl you like having to lean on anyone else any more than I do. It irks me, I prefer to handle all of my stuff because I trust myself to make sure it is done right.

Makes me laugh typing that because I can hear you say the same thing, except about yourself. But the thing is we can let our guard down and give the other that sort of control.

And June, I am serious about knowing exactly where those knots in your shoulder blades are. You probably have them on both sides. If I were there I'd work on massaging them out. Everything is connected and when you try to move your arm that muscle is pulling against the knot.

It is kind of like a giant ball of string. You take one part and try to pull the thread but it is stuck inside so you have to really yank on it to get it to come out. Except you can't do that with your arm without causing pain.

You are not made for yanking, pounding, but not yanking. ;)

I know how to take care of you woman, always have and always will.


No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...