Visibility

The Next Thing

Glad you are back. I didn't like having you so far away. Sounds silly to say and to write given reality but it is true.

Was nice to see the pictures and I look forward to hearing more about it all. Seems like it was an incredible trip, I really need to get back.

Of course I really need to take care of some very pressing issues here first. Can't believe all that has gone on has as long as it has. Makes a guy question himself and yet I find myself feeling like this is just a short hiccup in time.

A short hiccup before things fall into place and the rest of my life starts to get moving. Hope it happens soon because this other part sucks, makes me a a bit nervous. Hard not to question myself and wonder what I did to deserve all this and yet at the same time I have this crazy unquestioning belief.

So damn surreal.

Did I say I missed you, probably shouldn't but I did.

Someday I hope to look back at these moments and laugh. I could use a hug.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...