I know a woman who has received more than a decade of love letters. Methinks she might get a few more....maybe and not just because I know where her legs are going to be either.
But for no other reason than just because.
There is an image in my mind now, a very specific image of a time yet to come. You may think you know what that picture is of, but I am not certain you do.
Do you remember when you first realized we had fallen in love? Did you mark it down in a journal or give it a place inside your head all its own.
Incidentally that is not tied into the image in my head, that is something else.
Got lots of thoughts floating around and one day I might share, but not here, at least not today or not now.
Might not be fair for me to leave you wondering if it is a sexual thought or something as simple as saying I love you, but life isn't always fair, now is it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment