Visibility

Saturday Night

Listening to a mix of songs now. You're All I Need To Get By is playing and I am smiling at the thoughts running through my head. It is a nice change from the frustration and anger that has been fueling my fire lately.

Tired of working as hard as I have to get less than I could if I was elsewhere. Been very active in trying to change that and will continue to do so. Can't see doing otherwise, unless I win the lottery or inherit $100 million.

Since neither is likely I'll focus on the areas I can exert real influence. Might not have complete control of my circumstances but I have enough to change where I live. That would be a good start.

I feel like going to the movies tonight. Want to come? Guess I'll have to take a raincheck on that for now.

What a long strange trip it has been. You might not have always physically been next to me but damn if I haven't felt your presence more than once. Layla is playing now, it is on the piano part and I am thinking it would have been cool to have been gifted to play an instrument or two.

I bet if I could play I would be able to play the hell out of whatever I was playing. That is the gift and the curse of artistry. You can't be great if you don't know how to look inside the dark places inside as well as the light.

I do both. Always have.

Going with my gut and telling you again I think there is more depth to love in imperfection than perfection. Good circumstances, bad circumstances, whatever. It is all just life and life is whatever we choose to make of it.

Today may not be my best day but I won't let it be my worst ever. Come hold my hand and I'll tell you a story. Or better yet one day I'll write a complete version that no one but you will understand and appreciate.

Some might say they recognize it. Some might think it is about them and whatever secret worlds they have built but it won't matter because they never ventured through ours. Rainy days and blue skies intermixed with anything and everything you can imagine.

Each day together or apart we continue to paint the walls and create a giant tapestry of light, sound and memories. As always I'll say that I will never regret having fallen in love with you. It is a huge part of how I came to rediscover who I am and who I want to be.

This moment in time is just a moment and though it may feel like it is forever I know I will blink and wonder how it all went so fast. But none of it will compare to the mystery of the time we spent together. It felt like a combination of a blink and forever.

That is a good thing and something only the lucky get to experience. The metamorphasis continues and though I have my suspicions of who we'll be and how it will all turn out I cannot see with any more clarity than the Magic 8 ball provides.

So I'll just keep doing what I need to do to get my career into the shape it needs to be so that I can position myself for a more fulfilling and more interesting future. Sometimes I hate being an adult. ;)

And with that my dear Juneleh I'll tell you again I think you are beautiful.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...