Visibility

Just A Dream

Woke up this morning and reached for you because I was certain you were in bed with me. Took me a moment to realize I had been dreaming about going to Hawaii with you. Don't remember much in the way of specifics about it but I know it made me smile.

You can never smile enough or too much. There is no such thing as too much happiness but it is possible to be too sad, too angry and too frustrated. Would be nice to start and finish the day by kissing you.

Of course there is always the possibility that might lead to something more but I don't think there would be any reasons to complain about that either. One day I am going to find out what it is like to wake up and have you there.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...