I heard someone make a comment about 10,000 love letters but I can't tell you much about the context because I only caught part of the conversation. At least I think I caught part of it, truth is I might not have heard anything about 10,000 love letters.
It could have been something else entirely so I am left in the position of saying I don't really know what was actually said or alternatively saying I chose to fill in the blanks myself. Might be more fun to fill in the blanks myself because I don't have to worry about whether it was accurate or not.
So maybe what I could or should say is I am not sure if I have written you 10,000 love letters yet but if I haven't it wasn't because of lack of effort. If anything it was a lack of intent to reach a specific number.
You might wonder if I could do it not based upon capability because we both know that is not a good tool for measuring. Of course I could do it but would I, should I and could I come up with material.
I don't have to think twice about it because to me the answer is yes. I could write 10,000 love letters and have them be different. Of course there would be similarities and some of them might include some crossover material.
But the question isn't about could I or should I, is it. It is not really about trying to quantify love or any sort of feeling because that takes something away from the magic we share. Maybe one day I'll see things differently but for now I still see it as I have since the very beginning.
There is a fire that burns and has never gone out. At times it may have shrunk to a mild simmer but it doesn't take much for it to come roaring back and to grow exceptionally big. A fire requires air and there is a reason why we have referred to each other as our air.
One day in the darkest moment of the night I am going to roll over and take you. And somewhere in the moment when neither one of us can figure out where we start or begin we'll smile because we have hit that spot when two become one.
A never ending kiss that lasts a life time.
No comments:
Post a Comment