Visibility

Back To The Salt Mines

Come Monday I go back to the salt mines. Not thrilled about it, trying to have a better attitude. It is a temporary stop and it could be worse. Just feels off but almost everything does now.

I know what I think and what I feel. These don't add up right, but I'll do it because it buys me time. What feels hard here isn't what I want to be hard and what is easy isn't quite right. Sort of surprised by how angry I am about it all.

Could be far worse, just have to let go and roll with it.Still have other irons in the fire, guess we shall see what we see.

You'll never guess what I would ask for if you were around either. ;)

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...