Visibility

Second Post Of The Day

Dear Juneleh,

Here is your second post of the day. It is a happier post than the first primarily because I feel better about a bunch of things. No specific news yet.

Anyway, given the chance I'd throw your legs over my shoulders and go to town. That is not to say I wouldn't make love to you as well because I would but sometimes you just need to do the traditional role thing.

I guess what you are sort of seeing here is the roller coaster ride I seem to be riding on. There are these up and down moments each day sort of based upon how much activity I have.  When I have multiple interviews it is easy to feel more optimistic and when there is not much going on, well then it starts to feel very tough.

There is more to do and more to say but no time to do it now so I'll end this here with a comment that I still think you are beautiful and sexy.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...