Visibility

Might Post Twice Today

Babeleh, I might post twice here today, depends on how things go but I think I had a dream about peppering your pike.

It made me think of this:

Wasn't going to send you anything, but went with
the gut 'cuz that's what this board is about.

 When you think of me, I think of you.

Be well Juneleh and I'll see you on the other side.
We have been through quite a bit woman, haven't we. It might not have gone exactly as we wanted, planned or would have liked but through it all we always seem to find each other again.

That means something to me and I suppose it is tied into why I love you now and have for so many years.

We may make each other crazy sometimes but the good outweighs the bad by an overwhelming amount.

It is not even close.

Damn, if I don't want to hug and kiss you now.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...