Visibility

A Story

Dear Juneleh,

If we had this moment to spend I might ask you to come straddle me and then we could try to figure out who would last the long enough in asking the other to take off their clothes. I'd kiss your mouth and your neck and use a couple of tricks I learned during our time together.

If you ask me what I want I will tell you I really don't know whether I desire to be inside of you, to have your mouth or to just hold your hand. My guess is I would tell you that I expect you to come to bed half naked so that I can have you any time I want.

But if you were straddling me I'd tell you a story and talk to you about anything and everything. I'd whisper in your ear that I love you and if you said I was only saying that because I want you I would laugh because it is not true.

You will always be beautiful and sexy to me and when we are 100 I will still have my way with you just because.

Hell, I can't think of anything I don't like doing with you.

Sometimes I like sucking on you just because it cracks me up when you say it is ticklish.

The other day I thought about you going down on me and how you told me where you wanted my hands.

And then I thought some more about why and how you just do it for me. You are my best friend and I love you.

It is that simple.

Everything else maybe a bit more complicated, but the root is love and friendship. What could be stronger than that.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...